Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 148- 300 reps of brutality

Meal 1: (7:30 AM - BREAKFAST)
Egg scramble with cauliflower, spinach, onions, and mushrooms  mixed with cinnamon and cumin

1 green tea


Post workout: (10:30 AM)





Butternut Squash Enchilada substituted with pumpkin
with a side of green beans

Meal 2: (12:30 AM - LUNCH)

Rotisserie chicken with a salad


Meal 3: (3:30 PM)

Salad with whey protein and balsamic 

Meal 4: (6:00 PM)
Rotisserie chicken
Green salad- the salad was made out of baby spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, avocado, and pine nuts. As a dressing I used 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar





300 rep workout



Instructions:

This workout is a Time Challenge which means that there is a given amount of exercises and reps that you have to complete as fast as possible. I am using my Ugi Ball (10lbs – dark blue colour) and Sandbag (30lbs – power model). Set yourInterval Timer as a Stop Watch and get started!

There are 5 rounds of 5 different exercises:

1) Lunge Twist – 10 reps

2) Dive Bomber Burpee – 10 reps

3) Jump Squat & Swing – 10 reps

4) Ugi Push Off – 10 reps

5) Sumo Squat – 20 reps

I finished this workout in 30 minutes exactly and I have to admit that I was thinking about giving up after the 4th round. I am glad that I found the last little bit of strength to finish the last round. I am curious to hear from you guys how did you enjoy this routine and how long did it take you.

All of the exercises are explained in the video above including variations for beginners and those of you who don’t have the equipment that I’m using.

Enjoy your workout and don’t forget to add one Burpee for Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment