Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 65

3 rounds x 55 seconds work 5 seconds rest

side-lunge-jump
Side Jump Lunges – I have completed 51 reps in the first round, 50 reps in the second, and 48 in the third round.

reptile_pushup
Reptile Push Ups (switching sides) – Imagine regular push ups – as you bring your body down towards the floor, bring one knee towards the same elbow. Keep switching the sides for each rep.  I did 24 reps in the first round, 22 in the second, and 18 reps in the last round. Also I would like to point out that as you get tired, you might not be able to go all the way down towards the floor. I couldn’t after a while so I just tried to bend my elbows as much as I could.


v-crunch
V-Crunch – I did 34 in the first round, 30 in the second, and 33 reps in the third round.


half-squats
Prisoner Half Squats – Start with your thighs parallel to the ground and from that position make just a short move to go only half way up. I completed 62 reps in the first round, 58 in the second round, and 62 in the last round.

Knee-raises

Hanging Knee Raises – I managed to do 21 reps in the first round, the same number of reps in the second round, and only 11 in the last round.


DIET:
6:00 am: Half a cup of egg whites with, bell pepper, tomato, broccoli, red onion, 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese
9:00 am: Half a cup of oatmeal with half of an apple and 1 tablespoon of raisins with handful of mixed nuts, and a dash of cinnamon
12:00 pm: 5 ounces of turkey, 6 ounce sweet potato, 1 cup of green beans
3:00 pm: 1 coffee small coffee, Publix sub with olives, bell pepper, onions, lemon pepper chicken, lettuce, tomato, and mustard. 
6:00 pm: 2 rice cakes with 2 tablespoons of three pepper hummus
9:00 pm: Ruby Tuesday's salad with 5 ounce grilled chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment