Monday, October 17, 2011

If you really want more workout (beating personal best)

INSTRUCTIONS:
There are 3 parts in this workout and all you need is your Interval Timer, Sandbag and exercise mat. Watch the video for detailed explanation of this workout and all exercises.
Part 1

Side Lunge & Push Up Combo – 10 small reps of side lunge, 3 push ups, 5 side jump lunge
complete 12 sets a fast as you can.
My Old Score: 5 minutes and 30 seconds
My New Score: 4 minutes and 22 seconds

Part2
Surfer Exercise – 6 minutes of interval training.
Set your Interval Timer for 9 rounds (in the video I said 6 rounds but I meant 9) of 10 seconds and 30 seconds intervals. Do as many Surfers as you can during each 30 second interval.
My Old Score: 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7
My New Score: 8, 8, 8, 7, 6, 8, 8, 8

Part3
Backward Lunge with Sandbag & Kick Up combo – complete 50 reps total as fast as you can.
My Old Score: 7 minutes
My New Score: 5 minutes and 40 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment