Sunday, October 2, 2011

Power girl (or boy) workout

Workout Break down:
1) Surfer
My score was 8 reps in the first round and 7 reps in the second round.
2) Beach Scissors – Left Leg
I did 19 reps in the first round and 14 in the second round
3) Beach Scissors – Right Leg
I completed 19 reps in the first round and 14 reps in the second round.
4) Fighter Lunges – Left Leg
My score was 22 reps in the first round and 19 reps in the second round.
5) Fighter Lunges – Right Leg
I did 22 reps in the first round and 19 reps in the second round.
6) 1-2-3 Push Up

I completed 11 reps in both rounds.

You will go through the sequence of the exercises above twice. Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 12 rounds of 10 second and 50 second intervals. The entire workout will take you only 12 minutes and this is how you set your timer:
1. Hold ‘next’ button to switch the timer on.
2. Hold ‘next’ and ‘change’ button.
3. Choose 2 intervals with the ‘change’ button. The first interval is 10 seconds and the second interval is 50 seconds.
4. Set the timer for 12 rounds. On the picture below you can see what will the display of your timer look like when it’s set properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment