Sunday, October 2, 2011

Omg sexy body workout

Set your timer for 12 rounds of two intervals. The first interval is 10 seconds and the second interval is 50 seconds long. The 10 second interval will give you enough time to get into position before each exercise. There are 4 exercises in this workout and I have explained them all in the video above. This is what the circuit looks like and you will go through it twice:

1) Front Jump Kicks (my score: 73 in the first round and 80 in the second round)
2) Walking Push Ups with Plank Side Jumps (my score: 6 push ups in the first round and 6 push ups in the second round)
3) Skater Lunge Jump Left Leg (my score: 22 reps in the first round, 20 reps in the second round)
4) Skater Lunge Jump Right Leg (my score: 23 reps in the first round, 21 reps in the second round)
5) Side Leg Lift and Butt Lift – to the left (my score: 8 reps in the first round, 8 reps in the second round)
6) Side Leg Lift and Butt Lift – to the right (my score: 8 reps in the first round, 8 reps in the second round)



No comments:

Post a Comment